Students applying for admission to the Master of Business Administration program are required to follow the procedures below:
- Submit a copy of the bachelor degree diploma .
- Submit sealed official transcript(s) for all undergraduate course works completed directly from the corresponding undergraduate institution(s) to Kingston University Admissions Office.
- Submit a completed application form obtained from Kingston University Admission Office or downloaded from Kingston University website.
- Submission of one letter of recommendation. Applicants may also use the Recommendation Form downloadable below or inquire the form at the Admission Office.
- Submit $100 of non-refundable application fee.
The GRE or GMAT is not required for admission to Kingston University. Students are conditionally admitted to the graduate program as "probationary students" upon completion of all admission requirements. Students are advanced to candidacy status after successfully completing 9 credit hours of graduate credit with grade point average of B (3.0) or better. A student who receives one F or two C's before advancement to candidacy will be dismissed. After advancement to candidacy, graduate students must maintain a B (3.0) grade point average.
Once the University receives all required documents and forms, the student’s application file will be deemed complete and a decision by the Academic Dean’s office will be made concerning the student’s admission to the school.
Admission is granted to applicants who demonstrate the ability to undertake the successful study of the intended subject and meet the admissions requirements. Applicants may be asked to supplement with additional evidence of academic proficiency.
Admission decisions will be made within 30 days of receiving all required documentation.
Students admitted to the Master’s degree program will be required to pay a matriculation fee of $300 to reserve their enrollment in the school. Admission is granted for a period of one year.